ETSB RE-REGISTRATION 2023-2024
January 9-20, 2023
Starting Monday January 9th, you may re-register your child for the 2023-2024 school year through the MOZAIK Parent Portal.
You can access the site from the ETSB website under the PARENTS TAB or at http://www.etsb.qc.ca/mozaik-re-registration/
This link also includes videos if you need help navigating the site.
- If you are NOT coming to MVHS next year, you MUST either CANCEL your registration with us and leave a reason why you will not be joining us, or, CHANGE your school of choice ON THE PORTAL.
LEVEL SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
Students going into Secondary 1 or 2: After you confirm your child’s re-registration, you may also complete your child’s course selection.
1. Choose your program of study, either French Immersion or Regular classes
2. Choose your arts option in order of preference (1-4)
Students going into Secondary 3: After you confirm your child’s re-registration, you may also complete your child’s course selection.
1. Choose your arts option in order of preference (1-4)
Pre-Work Training, Semi-Skilled, CASP & Challenges Programs:
1. Please confirm your registration for placement in the next year of your program. You are not required to complete the Course Selection process.
Students going into Secondary 4 & 5:
- Course selection will be held in SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY classes JANUARY 23 – 31, 2023.
- Our Guidance Counsellor will be giving in-class explanations of program requirements to help students choose what is best for their future scholastic needs.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Your re-registration MUST be completed by January 20th for students to access COURSE SELECTION in their SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY classes between JANUARY 23-31, 2023. Students will not be able to choose their courses until it has been done.
Programs and option courses are assigned on a first come first served basis.
Our Course Selection Information Booklet contains the following information: Course descriptions, available programs, educational pathways & requirements for graduation.
Please make sure to download and read this document in preparation for when your Course Selection becomes available.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call the school at 450-263-3772 ext 23413 or email, .
Honour Roll and Principal’s List – Congratulations!!
MEQ Portal Information
Safety & the Internet
Join our Team!
50 Years of Viking P.R.I.D.E.
Positivity Respect Integrity Dedication Effort
Follow us on Facebook!
Massey-Vanier Extra Extra Read All About It